Mother Mary Says

Friday, November 17, 2006

New tool

I am so excited. I now have a tool of my own in the garage. Jon may have his huge tool box and smaller boxes with various gadgets in them. But my tool is unique and hangs in a place of prominence on the garage wall.
So what is all the excitement?
First let me tell you that while I love my new laminated floors, they have a problem. Well, the problem is not the floors but our beloved Buddy and is continuous shedding is the problem. With the carpet, I did not see the dog hairs. They just dropped unnoticed into the depth of the carpet never to be seen again. So unassuming. But the laminated floors reveal every dog hair, and there are way too many.
It seems as soon as I drag out the central vacuum hose, plug it in the wall and clean up the hair, more appears. But I don’t see it until I have put the hose away. UGH! HELP!
Well, worry no more for Jon, my hero, bought me a cordless rechargeable lightweight vacuum. It is as light as a broom and cleans up just a quick., without a crazy dust pan. Today I collected enough dog hair for the filter to make a pillow. In fact, maybe that will be the family Christmas presents. Pillows stuffed with Buddy’s hair. I am styling and cleaning . I am so impressed with the ease and efficiency that I should approach them to do an ad!
Did you know that God has tools too? Those tools are his children. He uses us to do his work- share his love, meet needs, give a hug or a cup of cold water. For me this next week, I am going to be a tool to bring love to an extended family on Thanksgiving. I hope to bring goodies too. I am so aware that I am His tool, created for just such a time as this. I hope that he is as proud of me as I am of my new tool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home