Mother Mary Says

Monday, October 31, 2005

Samples

I am still battling the after effects of the accident. Lots of back pain and weariness. And it all may be because of samples.
On the day of the accident, we had been running errands all morning. Our last stop was a nursery that was having a fall sale. Boy, did we get some good buys. I got a 'chenille plant' which is a hanging plant with red sort of cat tails that look like chenille puffs. We got it for $5.00. Also a pansy basket and some mums. Jon's big find was a sale on blue ceramic pots and he chose a lovely one. $29.00 at 20% off. As we waiting in line, we saw the almond samples. 'Just one' I said. HA! They were so varied and good that they kept calling to us. Too cheap to buy any, we hade another round of samples before paying for our purchases. They made us want more and more.
That delay may have put us in the wrong place at the right time. UGH. But they were so good.
So it is with God. He calls each one of us to taste and see that He is GOOD. I have done just that and can't walk away, for knowing Him is a more powerful experience that eating almonds, trust me on this. He is my Father, my shepherd, my Comforter, my Guide and so much more. But you will never know until you taste and see. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you and He will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home