Mother Mary Says

Monday, June 27, 2005

Happy Birthday

I was born on December 19, 1945 in Brooklyn NY into the Edwin Lobdell family. My Father was still in Japan at the time. I was two months old before he ever saw me.
There is a favorite story told that my Mother sent a telegram. The name was so messed up on the telegram that it took a couple of days for them to figure out who on board ship it belonged to
So why the birthday title?
Well,June 27, 1972 I was born again into God's forever family. Unlike my physical Dad, who had to wait to find out about my birth, there was instantaneous celebration in Heaven instigated by my Heavenly Father.
That day forever changed my destiny and daily life. I found I had power to avoid the destructive things that had bound me for so long. I also have assurance of the Father's love. One of the best things that has been so precious to me all these years is internal peace.
So Happy Birthday to me. Thanks Father!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you enjoy some heavenly angel food cake with Daddy!!

    Love, Ruth

     

Post a Comment

<< Home