Mother Mary Says

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

University of Anxiety

This morning I learned a great lesson. I woke at 4 AM from a crazy dream and could not go back to sleep. I laid there worrying about not sleeping since we had gone to bed at 11:30 that night.
I finally gave up and got up to get a cup of tea and read my Bible. At 5:45 I crawled back into bed and then laid there worrying about falling sleep and not getting up in time for the doctor's appointment at 9:30. I have an advanced degree from the University of Anxiety and I saw that I was just experiencing the fruit of all my study. I was worrying about not sleeping and then worrying about sleeping. I reflected on the verse I was currently memorizing, which says that when I pray about everything and choose to not worry about anything that God puts a bubble of peace around my heart and mind and I can be worry free and tear up my degree. With that, I fell asleep and woke in plenty of time.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My 'Daniel' curiousity wonders what the dream was ...

    ~ RUBY ~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home