Mother Mary Says

Monday, January 24, 2005

Why I took the dare

Last night in our' Home Group' we were asked the question,"What is cool about your family?' I responded that each member of our nuclear family is creative. I was thinking specifically about our two daughters and their writing ability, which I so admire. The same weekend one of those precious daughters challenged, well, actually dared me to enter the world of blogging. Then the other one jumped on the band wagon too, so this site is the result of having two 'cool' daughters.
I hope that it will be a place to encourage others as Christ encourages me.
Soon I hope to share how each girl got her name and a little about their namesakes.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am delighted in that rubbing-one's-hands-together-in-glee kind of way. now pour a cup of tee and go on...

    jules

     

Post a Comment

<< Home